Sunday, October 26, 2008

Arch 1202 - Coogee Oval - Week 8 - Building, Site, Landscape

Architectural Influences

These three architects were my inspiration for detailing when looking at "The Edge" project for weeks 5-7. They provided me with further inspiration when redeveloping my design as they all approached grandstands and viewing areas in distinct and powerful ways, but they also are from a region which is heavily influenced by regional architecture and their buildings were more respondent (or resistant) to changes within the environment. As I wanted to look at an environmentally sustainable building(s) I drew upon some of the works by these architects.

I have not yet posted any images of these until I can find images which will not breach copyright.
They will be updated as I do.

Back to the Library then!!


No comments: